hello loquats my old friend
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
do not make
out of people.
this will leave you
missing arms that
My first love
was some insignificant boy
when it should have been
growing up as a gifted and talented student made me ridiculously ashamed of being wrong. like being wrong about the littlest things makes me want to cry and hate myself and i turn back into the big baby i actually am.
FINALLY SOMEONE PUT THIS INTO WORDS FOR ME
woop there it is